Current time: 09-19-2020, 12:44 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test is partially complete
03-16-2012, 06:46 PM
Test is partially complete
I'm at my whits end; and I've scrubbed the forums for possible solutions. The test begins, and a screen shot for First View, and Cache appear, however, the waterfall chart screen shot does not. Clicking on the page screen shot, I see the other screen shots.. for fully loaded, start render, etc. If I click the broken waterfall screen shot, the waterfall itself does not appear, but the load/page data does.

- www: is RHEL, apache 2.2, php 5.3.8
- agent: win 2008 64bit, ie8
- apache is configured with gd, zlib, mod_headers, mod_rewrite_ and mod_expires.
- the document root folder (& sub folders) on the web server have been 777'd, owner:group set to apache.. matching the httpd.conf

urlBlast.ini
[Configuration]
Startup Delay=30
Log File=D:\agent\urlblast
Timeout=120
use current account=1
debug=1
Url Files Url=http://xxxxxxx/work/
Location=IE

locations.ini

[IE]
browser=IE 8
latency=0
label="Test Location"
connectivity=LAN

Any thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2012, 12:17 AM
RE: Test is partially complete
Can you zip up one of the test result directories (for an individual test) and mail it to me (pmeenan@webpagetest.org)? I'd like to see if the test data itself is there.

Thanks,

-Pat
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-17-2012, 06:35 PM
RE: Test is partially complete
(03-17-2012 12:17 AM)pmeenan Wrote:  Can you zip up one of the test result directories (for an individual test) and mail it to me (pmeenan@webpagetest.org)? I'd like to see if the test data itself is there.

Thanks,

-Pat

Sent over a tar. It's interesting, I spun up an XP VM, and I'm getting the same results indicating that perhaps the issue is on the server side?
Find all posts by this user