MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
wrong result for firefox in xmlResult file
Current time: 02-20-2020, 03:12 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
wrong result for firefox in xmlResult file
08-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Post: #1
wrong result for firefox in xmlResult file
hi,

thank you for providing such a great tool!
I was tested the same URL by IE8 and firefox,then I compared the result in the xmlResult file. I found that something were diffrent from each other.

IE8: http://www.webpagetest.org/xmlResult.php...806_ZZ_7YE
<domElements>2716</domElements>

but Firefox: http://www.webpagetest.org/xmlResult.php...806_YF_80B
<domElements>0</domElements>

I think it is a bug, the result for firefox(maybe chrome) is wrong.
I found other different result such as <loadEventStart> <loadEventEnd> <domContentLoadedEventStart> <domContentLoadedEventEnd> ...

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,
wushi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
wrong result for firefox in xmlResult file - wushi - 08-06-2012 07:37 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)