Current time: 12-13-2017, 03:28 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice on my site.
06-09-2017, 02:26 AM
Need some advice on my site.
I am having some issues with my site and thought I had better reach out for help.

I have fixed 90% of our sites issues, we used to be an F rating not that long ago and now for the most part we're a C-B.

I need to know what I should do about the F warnings I am getting about:

"Resources with a "?" in the URL are not cached by some proxy caching servers. Remove the query string and encode the parameters into the URL for the following resources:"

In this area I see massive resources that I need to do something with and for some reason I am not finding the right answers from searches.

Here is a link for those who would be kind enough to take a look a the results.
https://tools.pingdom.com

About the wait times:
I am guessing the wait times are because of the garbage hosting I chose. I had issues with Hostgator last year after upgrading their service and I decided to go with what WordPress suggested (Bluehost). I did not know they were the same company. Since I never got a refund from Hostgator after I canceled the new service 2 weeks into it, I decided to stay with Bluehost until my year is finished because I figured the 300 I gave them would also not be refunded.

I am getting ready to move to inmotionhosting, not sure if this will fix the issue or not. Any advice on that would also be helpful for us to move into the right direction. I am sick of making changes just to inherit more problems than I had before.

Thanks for any advice you can give me,
Ross Waters
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need some advice on my site. - rosswaters - 06-09-2017 02:26 AM
RE: Need some advice on my site. - dfavor - 06-10-2017, 08:24 AM