Current time: 10-27-2020, 05:34 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I get an expert opinion on what to do about my website....
05-03-2011, 11:46 PM
RE: Can I get an expert opinion on what to do about my website....
Wow, those are completely unrelated. You just have to love tier-one tech support. They are basically just trying to get you off the phone.

Nothing in the performance testing is going to tell you why conversions are tanking on Yahoo. For that you're going to have to work with Yahoo and open tickets to see if there are any known issues or if there were any changes around the time when they started to tank. Did you make any changes that coincided with the drop?

I've never built anything on top of Yahoo's shopping platform so I don't know what kind of analytics they provide but you should probably investigate adding your own analytics (didn't look like Google Analytics were on the page) and doing some funnel/conversion analysis to see where they are dropping out. If it's in yahoo's systems then you need to reach out to their support contacts (or vote with your feet and move the store to another platform).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I get an expert opinion on what to do about my website.... - pmeenan - 05-03-2011 11:46 PM