Current time: 02-27-2020, 04:48 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Google Ads Appearing For Tests In San Francisco
01-27-2012, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2012 01:38 PM by rocketdocket.)
RE: Strange Google Ads Appearing For Tests In San Francisco
(01-26-2012 11:29 PM)pmeenan Wrote:  Sorry, blocking content is a feature that WebPagetest provides. Under the advanced settings there is a "block" tab and it will block any requests that match the patterns you put in there. For example, to block Google Analytics you could put:

ga.js

into the box and it will block the request for the javascript for analytics (and anything that would have loaded as a result).

For the 66x66 png, it looks like the error is 12152 which is one I've never seen before:

Code:
12152       ERROR_HTTP_INVALID_SERVER_RESPONSE
               The server response could not be parsed.

The list of IE's 12xxx error codes is here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/193625

I don't understand what you mean. I'm not trying to block data on the report. I'm trying to find an answer to all the internet traffic diversions to ad sites.

When you say, "ads are the necessary evil of the Internet," what do you mean? Are you saying that ad content contained in MobileBeyond is causing Cloudflare to divert to the servers containing the ads?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange Google Ads Appearing For Tests In San Francisco - rocketdocket - 01-27-2012 01:35 PM