MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Strange Google Ads Appearing For Tests In San Francisco
Current time: 02-22-2020, 10:35 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Google Ads Appearing For Tests In San Francisco
06-13-2011, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2011 12:21 AM by Asish.)
Exclamation Strange Google Ads Appearing For Tests In San Francisco
I have been using this browser checking tool for quite a while now. It has been one of my all time favorite tools!

In our website the advertisements are managed by our internal team and we display ads on the basis of our own inventory. We no where display ads from Google Adsense or other ad programs.

While conducting tests for the home page and a few other pages in the last 5 days particularly in the San Francisco region, we are seeing that our ads are getting replaced by ads served by Google, that too of a competitor website! Please take a look: http://www.webpagetest.org/result/110613_K8_TH1X/

This is almost impossible since the control of the ad code rests with us and no one else can alter the code under any circumstances.

(I know chances are very less but still let me ask this question) Is it possible that while taking the screen shots of the webpage, the ads are being replaced by the screenshot tool (webpagetest) itself? Is that possible?

Best,
Asish
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Strange Google Ads Appearing For Tests In San Francisco - Asish - 06-13-2011 11:46 PM