Current time: 04-08-2020, 01:33 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scripting setViewportSize does not work on AMI test agents
07-18-2012, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2012 06:49 AM by suren.)
RE: scripting setViewportSize does not work on AMI test agents
(07-18-2012 06:16 AM)pmeenan Wrote:  Were you trying Chrome and Firefox on your AMI?

I think the desktop resolution might be set to 1024x768 on the EC2 AMI's. I have a todo item to make that settable through the user data which would be necessary for larger screen shots. If you set it to a smaller viewport does it work?

Also, you'll need the agent's that came with the recently-released 2.7 release in your server's work/update directory for the AMI's to pick up the agent code with the right support.

I was trying Firefox on my AMI. It would be great if i can set this through user data.

(07-18-2012 06:16 AM)pmeenan Wrote:  Were you trying Chrome and Firefox on your AMI?

I think the desktop resolution might be set to 1024x768 on the EC2 AMI's. I have a todo item to make that settable through the user data which would be necessary for larger screen shots. If you set it to a smaller viewport does it work?

Also, you'll need the agent's that came with the recently-released 2.7 release in your server's work/update directory for the AMI's to pick up the agent code with the right support.
Thanks for the reply. couple of questions below.

"I think the desktop resolution might be set to 1024x768 on the EC2 AMI's." is there a way for me to change this on the AMI manually? ie editing the urlblast.ini or webdriver.ini? files?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: scripting setViewportSize does not work on AMI test agents - suren - 07-18-2012 06:41 AM