Current time: 12-17-2017, 12:14 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTFB and Wordpress, again...
08-17-2012, 07:37 PM
TTFB and Wordpress, again...
Hi guys,

I'm one of those long TTFB on Wordpress guy.

Here are two test results (the server is in London) :

Dulles
London

I'm on a VPS (3gb RAM if this helps)
I setup a CDN with MaxCDN and configured Cloudflare as well, both used in conjuction with W3TC.
Every cache options are activated.

After reading some posts in here, I deactivated all plugins I don't need, I deleted old post revisions.

The output of W3TC in my website's code :

PHP Code:
<!-- Performance optimized by W3 Total CacheLearn morehttp://www.w3-edge.com/wordpress-plugins/

Minified using diskbasic
Page Caching using disk
enhanced (User is logged in)
Database Caching using diskbasic (user is logged in)
Object Caching 1924/2439 objects using diskbasic
Content Delivery Network via imwn
.papayemedia.netdna-cdn.com

Served from
www.imwhatsnew.com 2012-08-17 13:30:40 --> 

What's on thoughts on that please ? Do you thing it's hosting related ? Can I even do something about it ?

Thanks[/quote]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2012, 11:24 PM
RE: TTFB and Wordpress, again...
Try loading the page in an incognito window or while not logged in. W3TC will disable a lot of the caching when you are logged in.

Since you are on a VPS, install APC and configure W3TC to use APC as the backing store for the cache. It will take some tuning to make sure you allocate enough space to APC but that will cache things in RAM which will be orders of magnitude faster than on disk.

I'm a little surprised that W3TC isn't reporting any times. Usually it will tell you how long it took to generate the page. Try turning on some of the debug settings on the main page. That will let you log the performance of the individual database queries so you can see what the slower ones are and possibly add database indexes.

Finally, MaxCDN and Cloudflare are redundant. Cloudflare includes a CDN for the static content as part of their offering.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-18-2012, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2012 01:34 AM by Abdulghani.)
Thanks a lot for your answer Patrick, thanks for your active support on this forum, and thanks overall for that great tool you brought us.

Concerning what follows, please keep in mind I've almost hit the limits of my technical knowledge Smile

About APC : I'll have my hosting provider install it for me. Since I could change datacenter very soon, I'll wait until it's done. My questions :

1 - is there something specific I need to ask my host regarding APC install and configuration ? Or is "can you please install APC?" meaningful enough ?
2 - APC will handle cache in RAM. Sounds great, but wouldnt that decrease the overal performance of the server ?
3 - I have websites targeting Europe, but US is becoming a priority so I may change server location. Considering I'll use a CDN anyway and the tests results above, would you say this is a move that'll bring noticeable results ? In other terms, will it decrease load times ?

About MaxCDN and Cloudflare : Thanks for the heads up. I have to say I'm more disposed to trust you than some stories I read around the web, but there are quite a lot of articles about the benefit of using both :

here, or here or here

So to sum up, would you say using both is useless or even harmful ?

Hope this makes not too many questions.
08-18-2012, 01:56 AM
(08-18-2012 01:21 AM)Abdulghani Wrote:  1 - is there something specific I need to ask my host regarding APC install and configuration ? Or is "can you please install APC?" is meaningful enough ?

You can say "please install APC" which will probably get you the defaults which is usually a shared 32MB of cache space - http://php.net/manual/en/apc.configuration.php

APC will cache the compiled PHP opcode in there as well and it should improve your overall performance. Depending on how deep your site is you could also cache a bunch of the frequently-used database queries using it or full HTML pages (at least the main landing page) and still not use that much space. With 3GB available on the server, even a few hundred MB for APC would not be unreasonable if it offloads a lot of other processing.

At the end of the day, caching is all about hiding slow operations and it doesn't actually speed them up (the original query that fills the cache) so you'll want to spend some time doing both.

Quote:2 - APC will handle cache in RAM. Sounds great, but wouldnt that decrease the overal performance of the server ?

It depends on what the RAM on the server is being used for and if caching in APC can offload some of that. If you get a lot of repeated database queries then it will likely be moving things from the database query cache into APC.

Quote:3 - I have websites targeting Europe, but US is becoming a priority so I may change server location. Considering I'll use a CDN anyway and the tests results above, would you say this is a move that'll bring noticeable results ? In other terms, will it decrease load times ?

Moving your hosting will shave at most around a half of a second from page load times. Optimally the only request that goes directly to your servers will be for the base page and everything else will come from the CDN. Figure 2 round-trips as the worst case for the base page (once for the connection and once for the request). From the US West coast to Europe is probably around 200ms (100ms to the US east coast).

If you can make your actual HTML cacheable even for a short period for users that are not logged-in (even one minute if you want updates to show quickly, possibly much longer for actual article pages) then Cloudflare could even serve your content directly from the edge.

If you are considering moving your hosting, I'd encourage you to check out WPEngine. They are very performance-focused Wordpress hosting and their infrastructure runs on SSD's. Just changing the storage technology can actually make all of your first-byte time performance issues go away without having to change anything else.

Quote:About MaxCDN and Cloudflare : Thanks for the heads up. I have to say I'm more disposed to trust you than some stories I read around the web, but there are quite a lot of articles about the benefit of using both :

here, or here or here

So to sum up, would you say using both is useless or even harmful ?

Using both doesn't make any sense. At least the third article talks a bit about the rationale and that he was seeing slightly better speeds using MaxCDN as a CDN than from Cloudflare's CDN but I expect that is a snapshot in time and not reason enough for the added complexity. Both vendors have good global coverage and Europe/US is a no-brainer for CDN's anymore.

One thing to watch out for is how well any of the CDN's perform with your specific content. I'm not sure what technology Cloudflare uses to store the static resources at the edge. I know MaxCDN uses SSD's and that could account for some difference. Given the number of files a CDN serves, you should expect that your static resources will not be in RAM on their servers and they will probably need to hit disk. Hitting spinning disks can add 5-10+ms per request over what a SSD can do so it is a great technology for a CDN, particularly if you have long-tail content. That said, it's possible Cloudflare also has really fast long-tail resource performance - I just don't know for sure and it could possibly explain the slight difference.
08-18-2012, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2012 02:29 AM by Abdulghani.)
Thank again for the thorough answer. I'm afraid my lack of knowledge doesn't make it justice, but I'll try anyway :

Quote:APC will cache the compiled PHP opcode in there as well and it should improve your overall performance. Depending on how deep your site is you could also cache a bunch of the frequently-used database queries using it or full HTML pages (at least the main landing page) and still not use that much space. With 3GB available on the server, even a few hundred MB for APC would not be unreasonable if it offloads a lot of other processing.

I just had my host install APC and asked them to allocate around 350MB to it. I'll try and configure W3TC accordingly, then I'll test again.

Quote:Moving your hosting will shave at most around a half of a second from page load times. Optimally the only request that goes directly to your servers will be for the base page and everything else will come from the CDN. Figure 2 round-trips as the worst case for the base page (once for the connection and once for the request). From the US West coast to Europe is probably around 200ms (100ms to the US east coast).

Fair enough. I won't go in the migration trouble for now. I understand this won't change the world and that my TTFB problem isn't location related.

Quote:If you can make your actual HTML cacheable even for a short period for users that are not logged-in (even one minute if you want updates to show quickly, possibly much longer for actual article pages) then Cloudflare could even serve your content directly from the edge.

I don't understand this : how can I do this ? Does it also work with MaxCDN ?

Quote:If you are considering moving your hosting, I'd encourage you to check out WPEngine. They are very performance-focused Wordpress hosting and their infrastructure runs on SSD's. Just changing the storage technology can actually make all of your first-byte time performance issues go away without having to change anything else.

Well that sounds good, but I can't afford 99$/month for those sites for now. Thanks for the tip though.

Quote:Using both doesn't make any sense. At least the third article talks a bit about the rationale and that he was seeing slightly better speeds using MaxCDN as a CDN than from Cloudflare's CDN but I expect that is a snapshot in time and not reason enough for the added complexity. Both vendors have good global coverage and Europe/US is a no-brainer for CDN's anymore.

One thing to watch out for is how well any of the CDN's perform with your specific content. I'm not sure what technology Cloudflare uses to store the static resources at the edge. I know MaxCDN uses SSD's and that could account for some difference.

Then I'll test use one after the other. I may even test Cloudfront.

As for W3TC debug mode, do you see something unusual ?

Code:
<!-- W3 Total Cache: Minify debug info:
Engine:             disk: basic
Theme:              94234
Template:           home

Replaced CSS files:
1. wp-content/themes/LMH/style.css
2. wp-content/uploads/swift-magic/custom-styles.css
3. wp-content/themes/LMH/css/responsive.css
4. wp-content/plugins/digg-digg/include/../css/diggdigg-style.css

Replaced JavaScript files:
1. wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js
2. wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.core.min.js
3. wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.widget.min.js
4. wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.tabs.min.js
5. wp-content/uploads/swift-magic/swift-js.js
-->

Code:
<!-- W3 Total Cache: CDN debug info:
Engine:             netdna

Replaced URLs:
http://www.imwhatsnew.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Internet-Marketing-logo.png => http://imwn.papayemedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Internet-Marketing-logo.png
http://www.imwhatsnew.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Internet-Marketing-logo3.png => http://imwn.papayemedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Internet-Marketing-logo3.png
/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/divider.png => http://imwn.papayemedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/divider.png
http://www.imwhatsnew.com/wp-content/themes/LMH/js/html5.js => http://imwn.papayemedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/themes/LMH/js/html5.js
http://www.imwhatsnew.com/wp-content/w3tc/min/93062562.186974.css => http://imwn.papayemedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/w3tc/min/93062562.186974.css
http://www.imwhatsnew.com/wp-content/w3tc/min/49ab3db8.d9cd11.js => http://imwn.papayemedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/w3tc/min/49ab3db8.d9cd11.js
-->

Code:
<!-- W3 Total Cache: Object Cache debug info:
Engine:             disk: basic
Caching:            enabled
Total calls:        2333
Cache hits:         1822
Cache misses:       511
Total time:         0.0745
W3TC Object Cache info:
    # |     Status      |     Source      | Data size (b) | Query time (s) | ID:Group
    1 |     cached      |   persistent    |             4 |         0.0022 | is_blog_installed:default
    2 |     cached      |   persistent    |           582 |         0.0003 | notoptions:options
    3 |     cached      |   persistent    |        200977 |         0.0009 | alloptions:options
    4 |     cached      |    internal     |           582 |         0.0001 | notoptions:options
    5 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
    6 |     cached      |    internal     |           582 |              0 | notoptions:options
    7 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
    8 |     cached      |    internal     |           582 |              0 | notoptions:options
    9 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   10 |     cached      |    internal     |           582 |              0 | notoptions:options
   11 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   12 |     cached      |    internal     |           582 |              0 | notoptions:options
   13 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   14 |     cached      |    internal     |           582 |              0 | notoptions:options
   15 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   16 |     cached      |    internal     |           582 |              0 | notoptions:options
   17 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   18 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | akismet_comment_nonce:options
   19 |     cached      |    internal     |           615 |              0 | notoptions:options
   20 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   21 |     cached      |    internal     |           615 |              0 | notoptions:options
   22 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   23 |     cached      |    internal     |           615 |              0 | notoptions:options
   24 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   25 |     cached      |    internal     |           615 |              0 | notoptions:options
   26 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   27 |     cached      |    internal     |           615 |              0 | notoptions:options
   28 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   29 |     cached      |    internal     |           615 |              0 | notoptions:options
   30 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   31 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | cbnetpo_ping_optimizer:options
   32 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | cbnetpo_ping_optimizer:options
   33 |     cached      |    internal     |           615 |              0 | notoptions:options
   34 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   35 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | cbnetpo_future_pings:options
   36 |     cached      |    internal     |           647 |              0 | notoptions:options
   37 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   38 |     cached      |    internal     |           647 |              0 | notoptions:options
   39 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   40 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | notoptions:options
   41 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | alloptions:options
   42 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | alloptions:options
   43 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |         0.0001 | notoptions:options
   44 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   45 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
   46 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   47 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
   48 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   49 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
   50 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   51 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
   52 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   53 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
   54 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   55 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
   56 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   57 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
   58 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   59 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
   60 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   61 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
   62 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   63 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
   64 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   65 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
   66 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   67 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
   68 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   69 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
   70 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
   71 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | last_changed:terms
   72 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | get_terms:50e6457e71263525939eed108382f73a:1345220202:terms
   73 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 171:category
   74 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 149:category
   75 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 194:category
   76 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 178:category
   77 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 170:category
   78 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 210:category
   79 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 216:category
   80 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 175:category
   81 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 152:category
   82 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 179:category
   83 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 147:category
   84 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 145:category
   85 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 150:category
   86 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 146:category
   87 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 144:category
   88 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 148:category
   89 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 138:category
   90 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 214:category
   91 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 183:category
   92 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 177:category
   93 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 215:category
   94 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 172:category
   95 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 136:category
   96 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 202:category
   97 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 173:category
   98 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 181:category
   99 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 180:category
  100 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 198:category
  101 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 182:category
  102 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 174:category
  103 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 140:category
  104 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 189:category
  105 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 137:category
  106 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 142:category
  107 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 176:category
  108 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 151:category
  109 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 153:category
  110 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 1:category
  111 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 143:category
  112 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 139:category
  113 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  114 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  115 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  116 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  117 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  118 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  119 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  120 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  121 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  122 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  123 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  124 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  125 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  126 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  127 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  128 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  129 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  130 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  131 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  132 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  133 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  134 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  135 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  136 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  137 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  138 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  139 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  140 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  141 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  142 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  143 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  144 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  145 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  146 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  147 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | get_terms:50e6457e71263525939eed108382f73a:1345220202:terms
  148 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  149 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  150 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  151 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  152 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  153 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  154 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  155 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  156 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  157 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  158 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  159 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  160 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  161 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  162 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  163 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  164 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  165 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  166 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | is_blog_installed:default
  167 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  168 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  169 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  170 |     cached      |    internal     |             4 |              0 | is_blog_installed:default
  171 |     cached      |    internal     |             4 |              0 | is_blog_installed:default
  172 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  173 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  174 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | notoptions:options
  175 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  176 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | widget_pages:options
  177 |     cached      |    internal     |            30 |              0 | notoptions:options
  178 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  179 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | widget_calendar:options
  180 |     cached      |    internal     |            57 |              0 | notoptions:options
  181 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  182 |     cached      |    internal     |            57 |              0 | notoptions:options
  183 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  184 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | widget_links:options
  185 |     cached      |    internal     |            81 |              0 | notoptions:options
  186 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  187 |     cached      |    internal     |            81 |              0 | notoptions:options
  188 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  189 |     cached      |    internal     |            81 |              0 | notoptions:options
  190 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  191 |     cached      |    internal     |            81 |              0 | notoptions:options
  192 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  193 |     cached      |    internal     |            81 |              0 | notoptions:options
  194 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  195 |     cached      |    internal     |            81 |              0 | notoptions:options
  196 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  197 |     cached      |    internal     |            81 |              0 | notoptions:options
  198 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  199 |     cached      |    internal     |            81 |              0 | notoptions:options
  200 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  201 |     cached      |    internal     |            81 |              0 | notoptions:options
  202 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  203 |     cached      |    internal     |            81 |              0 | notoptions:options
  204 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  205 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | widget_swift-text-no-styling:options
  206 |     cached      |    internal     |           121 |              0 | notoptions:options
  207 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  208 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | widget_swift-text-home:options
  209 |     cached      |    internal     |           155 |              0 | notoptions:options
  210 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  211 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | widget_swift-smart-text:options
  212 |     cached      |    internal     |           190 |              0 | notoptions:options
  213 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  214 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | widget_swift-text-page-specific:options
  215 |     cached      |    internal     |           233 |              0 | notoptions:options
  216 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  217 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | widget_swift-text-category-specific:options
  218 |     cached      |    internal     |           280 |              0 | notoptions:options
  219 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  220 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | widget_swift-popular-posts:options
  221 |     cached      |    internal     |           318 |         0.0001 | notoptions:options
  222 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  223 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | widget_popular_entries:options
  224 |     cached      |    internal     |           353 |              0 | notoptions:options
  225 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  226 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | widget_swift-random-posts:options
  227 |     cached      |    internal     |           390 |         0.0001 | notoptions:options
  228 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  229 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | widget_random_entries:options
  230 |     cached      |    internal     |           423 |         0.0001 | notoptions:options
  231 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  232 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | widget_swift-subscribe-box:options
  233 |     cached      |    internal     |           461 |              0 | notoptions:options
  234 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  235 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | widget_swift-tabs-widget:options
  236 |     cached      |    internal     |           497 |         0.0001 | notoptions:options
  237 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  238 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | widget_akismet_widget:options
  239 |     cached      |    internal     |           530 |         0.0001 | notoptions:options
  240 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  241 |     cached      |    internal     |           530 |              0 | notoptions:options
  242 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  243 |     cached      |    internal     |           530 |              0 | notoptions:options
  244 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  245 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | doing_cron:transient
  246 |     cached      |    internal     |           530 |              0 | notoptions:options
  247 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  248 |     cached      |    internal     |           530 |              0 | notoptions:options
  249 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  250 |     cached      |    internal     |           530 |              0 | notoptions:options
  251 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  252 |     cached      |    internal     |           530 |              0 | notoptions:options
  253 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  254 |     cached      |    internal     |           530 |         0.0001 | notoptions:options
  255 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  256 |     cached      |    internal     |           530 |              0 | notoptions:options
  257 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  258 |     cached      |    internal     |           530 |              0 | notoptions:options
  259 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  260 |     cached      |    internal     |           530 |              0 | notoptions:options
  261 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  262 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | wordpress_api_key:options
  263 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  264 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  265 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  266 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  267 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  268 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  269 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  270 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  271 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  272 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  273 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |         0.0001 | notoptions:options
  274 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  275 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  276 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  277 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  278 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  279 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  280 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  281 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  282 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  283 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  284 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  285 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  286 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  287 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  288 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  289 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  290 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  291 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  292 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  293 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  294 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  295 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4970:posts
  296 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4968:posts
  297 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4966:posts
  298 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4964:posts
  299 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4962:posts
  300 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4960:posts
  301 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4958:posts
  302 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4956:posts
  303 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4954:posts
  304 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4954:posts
  305 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4956:posts
  306 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4958:posts
  307 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4960:posts
  308 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4962:posts
  309 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4964:posts
  310 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4966:posts
  311 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4968:posts
  312 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4970:posts
  313 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4954:category_relationships
  314 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4956:category_relationships
  315 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4958:category_relationships
  316 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4960:category_relationships
  317 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4962:category_relationships
  318 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4964:category_relationships
  319 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4966:category_relationships
  320 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4968:category_relationships
  321 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4970:category_relationships
  322 |     cached      |    internal     |           253 |              0 | 194:category
  323 |     cached      |    internal     |           253 |              0 | 194:category
  324 |     cached      |    internal     |           253 |              0 | 194:category
  325 |     cached      |    internal     |           246 |              0 | 210:category
  326 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 200:post_tag
  327 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 195:post_tag
  328 |     cached      |    internal     |           247 |              0 | 215:category
  329 |     cached      |    internal     |          1032 |              0 | 136:category
  330 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 217:post_tag
  331 |     cached      |    internal     |           643 |              0 | 137:category
  332 |     cached      |    internal     |           643 |              0 | 137:category
  333 |     cached      |    internal     |           643 |              0 | 137:category
  334 |     cached      |    internal     |           718 |              0 | 176:category
  335 |     cached      |    internal     |           799 |              0 | 151:category
  336 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 206:post_tag
  337 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4962:category_relationships
  338 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4962:post_tag_relationships
  339 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4962:post_format_relationships
  340 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4966:category_relationships
  341 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4966:post_tag_relationships
  342 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4966:post_format_relationships
  343 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4970:category_relationships
  344 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4970:post_tag_relationships
  345 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4970:post_format_relationships
  346 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4954:category_relationships
  347 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4954:post_tag_relationships
  348 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4954:post_format_relationships
  349 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4956:category_relationships
  350 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4956:post_tag_relationships
  351 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4956:post_format_relationships
  352 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4964:post_tag_relationships
  353 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4964:category_relationships
  354 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4964:post_format_relationships
  355 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4958:category_relationships
  356 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4958:post_tag_relationships
  357 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4958:post_format_relationships
  358 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4960:category_relationships
  359 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4960:post_tag_relationships
  360 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4960:post_format_relationships
  361 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4968:category_relationships
  362 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4968:post_tag_relationships
  363 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4968:post_format_relationships
  364 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4954:post_meta
  365 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4956:post_meta
  366 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4958:post_meta
  367 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4960:post_meta
  368 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4962:post_meta
  369 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4964:post_meta
  370 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4966:post_meta
  371 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4968:post_meta
  372 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4970:post_meta
  373 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4954:post_meta
  374 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4956:post_meta
  375 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4958:post_meta
  376 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4960:post_meta
  377 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4962:post_meta
  378 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4964:post_meta
  379 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4966:post_meta
  380 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4968:post_meta
  381 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4970:post_meta
  382 |     cached      |    internal     |           803 |              0 | 4970:posts
  383 |     cached      |    internal     |           866 |              0 | 4968:posts
  384 |     cached      |    internal     |           839 |              0 | 4966:posts
  385 |     cached      |    internal     |           826 |              0 | 4964:posts
  386 |     cached      |    internal     |           819 |              0 | 4962:posts
  387 |     cached      |    internal     |           835 |              0 | 4960:posts
  388 |     cached      |    internal     |           821 |              0 | 4958:posts
  389 |     cached      |    internal     |           813 |              0 | 4956:posts
  390 |     cached      |    internal     |           844 |              0 | 4954:posts
  391 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  392 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  393 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  394 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  395 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  396 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  397 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  398 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  399 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  400 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  401 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  402 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  403 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  404 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  405 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  406 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  407 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  408 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  409 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  410 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  411 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  412 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  413 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  414 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  415 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  416 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  417 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  418 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  419 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  420 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  421 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  422 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  423 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  424 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  425 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  426 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  427 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  428 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  429 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  430 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  431 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  432 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  433 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  434 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  435 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  436 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  437 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  438 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  439 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  440 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  441 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  442 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  443 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  444 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  445 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  446 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  447 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  448 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  449 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  450 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  451 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  452 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  453 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  454 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  455 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  456 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  457 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  458 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  459 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  460 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  461 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  462 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  463 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  464 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  465 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  466 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  467 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  468 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  469 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  470 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  471 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  472 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  473 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  474 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  475 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  476 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  477 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  478 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  479 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  480 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  481 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  482 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  483 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  484 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  485 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  486 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  487 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  488 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  489 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  490 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  491 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  492 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  493 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  494 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  495 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  496 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  497 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  498 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  499 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  500 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  501 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  502 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  503 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  504 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  505 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  506 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  507 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  508 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  509 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  510 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  511 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  512 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  513 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  514 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  515 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  516 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  517 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  518 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  519 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  520 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 132:nav_menu
  521 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 132:nav_menu
  522 |     cached      |    internal     |           252 |              0 | 132:nav_menu
  523 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  524 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  525 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  526 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  527 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  528 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  529 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4632:post_meta
  530 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4632:post_meta
  531 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4632:post_meta
  532 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4632:post_meta
  533 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4632:post_meta
  534 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4724:post_meta
  535 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4724:post_meta
  536 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4724:post_meta
  537 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4724:post_meta
  538 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4724:post_meta
  539 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4631:post_meta
  540 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4631:post_meta
  541 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4631:post_meta
  542 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4631:post_meta
  543 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4631:post_meta
  544 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  545 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  546 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  547 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  548 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  549 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  550 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4632:post_meta
  551 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4632:post_meta
  552 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4632:post_meta
  553 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4632:post_meta
  554 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4265:posts
  555 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4265:posts
  556 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  557 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  558 |     cached      |    internal     |          1779 |              0 | 4265:posts
  559 |     cached      |    internal     |          1779 |              0 | 4265:posts
  560 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  561 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  562 |     cached      |    internal     |          1779 |              0 | 4265:posts
  563 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4632:post_meta
  564 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4632:post_meta
  565 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4632:post_meta
  566 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4724:post_meta
  567 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4724:post_meta
  568 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4724:post_meta
  569 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4724:post_meta
  570 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4721:posts
  571 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4721:posts
  572 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  573 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  574 |     cached      |    internal     |          4110 |              0 | 4721:posts
  575 |     cached      |    internal     |          4110 |              0 | 4721:posts
  576 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  577 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  578 |     cached      |    internal     |          4110 |              0 | 4721:posts
  579 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4724:post_meta
  580 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4724:post_meta
  581 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4724:post_meta
  582 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4631:post_meta
  583 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4631:post_meta
  584 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4631:post_meta
  585 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4631:post_meta
  586 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 4269:posts
  587 |   not cached    |    internal     |             0 |              0 | 4269:posts
  588 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  589 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  590 |     cached      |    internal     |           812 |              0 | 4269:posts
  591 |     cached      |    internal     |           812 |              0 | 4269:posts
  592 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  593 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  594 |     cached      |    internal     |           812 |              0 | 4269:posts
  595 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4631:post_meta
  596 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4631:post_meta
  597 |     cached      |    internal     |           523 |              0 | 4631:post_meta
  598 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  599 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  600 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  601 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  602 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  603 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  604 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  605 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  606 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  607 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  608 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  609 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  610 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  611 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  612 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  613 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  614 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  615 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  616 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  617 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  618 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  619 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  620 |     cached      |    internal     |           559 |              0 | notoptions:options
  621 |     cached      |    internal     |        200977 |              0 | alloptions:options
  622 |   not cached    |   persistent    |             0 |         0.0001 | 154:nav_menu
  623 |   not cached    |    internal     |

Code:
<!-- W3 Total Cache: Page cache debug info:
Engine:             disk: enhanced
Cache key:          _index.html_gzip
Caching:            enabled
Creation Time:      1.812s
Header info:
X-Pingback:         http://www.imwhatsnew.com/xmlrpc.php
Content-Type:       text/html; charset=UTF-8
Last-Modified:      Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:16:43 GMT
Vary:               Accept-Encoding, Cookie
X-Powered-By:       W3 Total Cache/0.9.2.4
Content-Encoding:   gzip
-->
08-18-2012, 03:13 AM
Hmm, looking at the debug info, it looks like the database and object query performance are quite reasonable (taking ~80ms for each). I tried looking myself and the page took 4 seconds to come back but only 160ms of that was accounted for in the W3TC recorded time (I don't see the overall time logged).

in your example you have 1.8 seconds recorded as the page generation time (I don't see that comment in the HTML right now) and less than 100ms spent on the parts that W3TC would even cache so there is something else pretty expensive going on.

You can try this to see if it can narrow it down to a single plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/p3-profiler/ but short of spending a lot of time instrumenting the actual app I think New Relic (or something like it) is going to be needed to tell you what the slow parts are.

It's also possible that there are server configuration issue contributing to the time but it's hard to tell from the outside. There's a lot of "missing" time so you'd have to figure out where it is being spent.
08-18-2012, 06:50 AM
I just come back from a disaster after switching to DSO as PHP handler to be able to install APC. I'll keep you updated when I test it.
08-18-2012, 07:25 AM
I think TTFB on WordPress has so much to do with server performance (CPU & HDD speed). I checked that on my VPS with PHP-FPM, every page load gives me ~20% of CPU usage.
When I disabled page compression (gzip) on PHP level (php.ini & W3TC) and leave page compression on web server (NGINX) only, cpu usage down to ~10-15% on every page load.
I can see that TTFB and "Waiting.." time decreased after that.
08-18-2012, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2012 10:18 PM by Abdulghani.)
Hi,

so I've been tested a few configurations, with Cloudflare only, MaxCDN only, and the conclusion I come to is that I'm lost.

For some locations, I get better results with one or the other, but I guess it comes down their pops. I wasn't able to find a configuration that works pretty much everywhere though.

I'm using Cloudflare right now since I'm not inspired enough to make more tests and this solution seems to be working pretty good for now.

As for TTFB, it varies, it doesn't go as long as it used to, but it's still unstable. I get between 0.5 anda bit more than 1 sec. 3 plugins installed. I guess I have to check with New Relic if I want to go further.

A few tests results :

1.9 sec - Asheville
2.2 sec - LA
0.6 sec ? - NYC - Pingdom tools

I get A grade in Yslow, and 99 in Google Page Speed. I guess I should be satisfied about that.

I just hope something weird doesn't happen for the ones that count, meaning users.

Anyway, thanks for your help Patrick.
08-23-2012, 08:29 AM
Just wanted to mention that APC really only comes of age when running PHP in fpm mode, where it can hold a single cache across all working threads. Using it in memory mapped mode works better too, and there's less system stuff necessary to get >32MB storage working. eAccelerator ( despite seeming to be a dormant project ) seems to work better in the standard mod_php Apache environment.

As you may guess, I'm an nginx convert (: