Current time: 12-14-2017, 02:03 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
always TTFB
11-29-2012, 01:19 AM
always TTFB
Hello

I think my site loading very slow bouceaup more than before, I have a request explanation and solution also offers

http://www.webpagetest.org/result/121128_FV_DRZ/

thank you in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2012, 05:17 AM
RE: always TTFB
You can try a page-caching plugin like W3 Total Cache or Supercache which will help with the first byte times (well, it will hide the issue). The root cause is going to be a function of the performance of the server you are running on (particularly the database performance). If you are on shared hosting then it's not unusual for it to suck unfortunately.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-30-2012, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 10:06 AM by DRSNICK.)
RE: always TTFB
(11-30-2012 05:17 AM)pmeenan Wrote:  You can try a page-caching plugin like W3 Total Cache or Supercache which will help with the first byte times (well, it will hide the issue). The root cause is going to be a function of the performance of the server you are running on (particularly the database performance). If you are on shared hosting then it's not unusual for it to suck unfortunately.
thank you for your reply
you're right, I am a "shared hosting", apropos I already installed 3w total cover
Find all posts by this user