Current time: 06-01-2020, 04:46 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chrome and Firefox close while running test..Server and Agent on same 64 bit machine
10-11-2014, 10:09 AM
RE: Chrome and Firefox close while running test..Server and Agent on same 64 bit machine
(10-11-2014 04:26 AM)pmeenan Wrote:  I don't know that you can use non-standard ports (it may work, I just don't know). Things being stuck at waiting usually indicate a mismatch with location ID's.

Chrome and Firefox closing are normal if you have a window open manually. If it's part of a test then no, that is not normal.

Just as a sanity check, did you install 32-bit Chrome (not 64-bit now that that is available)?

Some things to check:
- Look at the access log for the server for calls to work/getwork.php and check the location ID. That will be the test agents polling for work (urlblast and wptdriver).
- Does the test ever show as "started"? That should happen as soon as the agent picks up the job, regardless of what it does with it.

1. I will try with different port or the default 80 .
2. I have the latest install of chrome and I believe its 64 bit. Shouldnt wptdriver start the chrome instance ? Should I install a 32 bit instance of chrome?
3. I kick of the URLBlast and WPTDriver manually, should I let the test do that for me ?
4. When I start them manually, they do show that they are started.

**thank you for your prompt response**
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chrome and Firefox close while running test..Server and Agent on same 64 bit machine - jigpan - 10-11-2014 10:09 AM