Current time: 12-10-2019, 08:56 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Byte Time “FBT” findings and research results
08-07-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: First Byte Time “FBT” findings and research results
(08-06-2015 08:24 AM)GreenGecko Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 12:51 PM)Anton Chigurh Wrote:  Not sure what you're asking here. None of my own sites nor any of the dozens of sites I have optimized for people, use CF or any other "CDN" anymore, if they did. And they all get straight A grades.

Well, this is a Magento demo site. What CMSes have you optimised, and where are the examples? You're coming over as talking a good fight at the moment.
Fighting what? This idea that every site needs a CDN? I'm not even sure what you're trying to argue.

I could link you to literally dozens of sites I have optimized but what really is the point? While I'm here legitimately helping people, you're just being argumentative, muddying the waters and giving mostly advice the basic site owner can't even follow. It's like you are more interested in showing off your tech acumen rather than providing actual help.

Newsflash - nobody cares about your advanced knowledge, they just want help understanding WPT, and how to use the tools it provides, and mostly need just the most basic help and advice. The essential stuff they can actually do. That's what I volunteer my time, doing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Byte Time “FBT” findings and research results - Anton Chigurh - 08-07-2015 10:54 AM