Current time: 01-21-2021, 01:24 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Understanding my results: slow load times
01-07-2016, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016 10:09 AM by campvoyageur.)
RE: Understanding my results: slow load times
(01-07-2016 09:45 AM)clubberz Wrote:  Have to disagree with Anton on this one.

Interesting... I also suspected the plugins weren't properly configured. The reading I've seen about Clouldflare has been very bipolar (either it's amazing or it's garbage). I imagine that were it were the upgraded version and was properly configured it would likely improve things.

The problem is that this guy is still contracted by my boss, and while the site is not proprietary by any means, he has certainly made an effort to hold on to it. Hence, I do not have the passwords or necessary information to configure these plugins.

He is also unwilling to describe exactly how we're set up with our host (at some point we're hosted by Bluehost). He manages a few other small sites along with ours. I know for a fact that with the plan we pay for through Bluehost that FBT should be much better.

I've been working with him for about 6 months. If this isn't resolved soon, I'm going to advise my boss to drop the contract and move the site. Does that seem too rash?

Thanks as always for these great replies!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Understanding my results: slow load times - campvoyageur - 01-07-2016 10:07 AM