Current time: 12-09-2019, 01:32 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved]How do i confirm/cancel JavaScript pop-up/alert ?
01-15-2016, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2016 01:44 AM by bojankacarski.)
[solved]How do i confirm/cancel JavaScript pop-up/alert ?
Hello i tried to find this answer in the documentation but couldn't. I'm doing a script which navigates to a certain point and opens a JS pop-up/alert window which i want to confirm but couldn't find the command i must execute in order to do so. Any ideas ?

p.s. Hello guys i found a solution for my question so i will share it with you if anyone ends up having the same problem:
from the browser inspector i found that the script (which fires the alert) has a DOM property which has "_ConfirmOnFormSubmit" with value set to false just attached the following step to my script
"exec ctl00_cph_MainContent_DocumentView1_ib_Delete.ConfirmButtonBehavior._ConfirmOnFo​rmSubmit=true;" which makes this true and here you go there is no confirmation window (submits the form automatically)

Keep up the good work WPT is awesome !

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: [solved]How do i confirm/cancel JavaScript pop-up/alert ?
Great. Glad you found a solution. WPT doesn't let you interact with pop-up dialogs and it dismisses all of them automatically so there isn't any generic way to handle it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply