Current time: 02-25-2021, 04:11 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50sec FTTB from 404 & deleted plugin
06-24-2016, 03:03 AM
RE: 50sec FTTB from 404 & deleted plugin
A couple things I see:

You're getting a Google Fonts 400 bad request error—I'd take a look at that, and also there's a javascript error in the email code. I'm not sure which plugin is inserting the code, but it's missing a semicolon that's breaking the code—find it in the plugin and add it—the semicolon to add is in red below.

if(emailAdd!=""){var element=$n("#youremail").next().next();if(emailAdd.toLowerCase()=='Email'.toLowerCase()){$n(element).ht​ml('<div class="image_error">This field is required.</div>');isvalidEmail=false;}else{var JsRegExPatern=/^\w+([-+.']\w+)*@\w+([-.]\w+)*\.\w+([-.]\w+)*$/;if(JsRegExPatern.test(emailAdd)){isvalidEmail=true;$n(element).html('');}else{va​r element=$n("#youremail").next().next();$n(element).html('<div class="image_error">Please enter valid email address.</div>');isvalidEmail=false;}}}else{var element=$n("#yourname").next().next();$n(element).html('<div class="image_error">This field is required.</div>');isvalidEmail=false;}

I would suggest taking care of those errors first and then seeing how you do. Another thought:

It looks like the admin php and php file that generates a bunch of css code are taking a ton of time—I'm wondering if you increase the memory to PHP and / or WordPress if the problem would resolve itself?

See here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-c...ted_to_PHP
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 50sec FTTB from 404 & deleted plugin - payetteforward - 06-24-2016 03:03 AM