Current time: 12-12-2017, 10:28 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"First View: Test Data Missing"
08-25-2017, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2017 11:17 PM by ryanl.)
Post: #1
"First View: Test Data Missing"
I am running the AMI server instance. I have done 0 configuration changes. I have been getting "Test Data Missing" about 1/20 tests. I am not sure how to begin troubleshooting this. Any ideas on where to start? The error logs are empty.

Update: I decided to rerun one of the tests that failed with this error. It failed again for the same reason and took 15+ minutes. I attempted it again and it ran successfully in 30 seconds.

For the first attempt, the node was booting up for the first time, which might be the issue? Is there some internal timeout for a test waiting for a node to boot up?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2017, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 03:24 AM by Offspring2099.)
Post: #2
RE: "First View: Test Data Missing"
+1

Private instance. Started happening after upgrading from 3.0 to 17.08. With wptdriver 395.

Below are the url params I'm using to when activating the test through runtest.php.

const PARAMS_MOBILE = [
'f' => 'json',
'iq' => '80',
'location' => 'EC2-WPT_wptdriver:Chrome.custom',
'pngss' => '1',
'timeline' => '1',
'video' => '1',
'mobile' => '1',
'mobileDevice' => 'iPhone6',
'latency' => '100',
'bwDown' => '15000',
'bwUp' => '5000',
'plr' => '0'
];
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2017, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 07:42 AM by Offspring2099.)
Post: #3
RE: "First View: Test Data Missing"
With little digging, I noticed that those tests have test data missing are failing to extract result data:

02:05 PM root@webpagetest:[/var/www/results/17/10/12/SK/13A]: cat test.log
2017/10/12 21:04:03 - Test Created
2017/10/12 21:04:03 - Starting test (initiated by tester i-b5500515)
2017/10/12 21:04:31 - Test Run Complete. Run: 1, Cached: 0, Done: , Tester: i-b5500515
2017/10/12 21:04:31 - Extracting byte uploaded file '' to './results/17/10/12/SK/13A'
2017/10/12 21:04:31 - Error opening uploaded zip file ''
2017/10/12 21:04:31 - Done Processing. Run: 1, Cached: 0, Done: , Tester: i-b5500515
2017/10/12 21:04:56 - Test Run Complete. Run: 1, Cached: 1, Done: 1, Tester: i-b5500515
2017/10/12 21:04:56 - Extracting 1669528 byte uploaded file '/tmp/phpwOSO4I' to './results/17/10/12/SK/13A'
2017/10/12 21:04:57 - Done Processing. Run: 1, Cached: 1, Done: 1, Tester: i-b5500515
2017/10/12 21:04:57 - Test Complete
2017/10/12 21:04:57 - Test post-processing complete

Perhaps the results payload never makes from the agent. Maybe it's over the weight limit.



**************

[UPDATE]

In '/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini', POST and file limit were misconfigured for us.

Anyways, they were set to:
post_max_size 15M
upload_max_filesize 15M

But need to be set to:
post_max_size = 15M
upload_max_filesize = 15M

Upping (or in our case fixing the limits) seems to have fixed this issue and a few others. I think some of these newer payloads went over the default apache file upload limit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)