Current time: 12-15-2017, 04:57 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configurable Timeouts?
01-14-2015, 05:25 AM
RE: Configurable Timeouts?
Sorry, my bad - time is for the "minimum duration". There isn't currently a setting that controls per-test time limits. It would probably take about a day to implement on the server and both desktop agents so it could be configured on the server. If you file an issue in github I can take a look at it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2015, 05:33 AM
Ah makes sense. I don't want to create any more work for you - I'll find a way to work with the current feature set. Thanks Patrick!
Find all posts by this user
01-14-2016, 01:07 AM
Hi,

There is setActivityTimeout command available in scripting: https://sites.google.com/a/webpagetest.o...tyTimeout.

I wonder if it is possible to change its default value? Per WPT server or per agent. Now it is set to 2000ms and I need more in most cases because in case of very poor performance wptdriver often finishes test run even when there are http requests pending. What is worse such a test has no status to make it possible to know that actually it happened.

Artur

Artur Sudnik
01-21-2016, 12:20 AM
Sorry, looking through the code, the only way it gets set right now is with the hard-coded 2 second default or with the script command. Adding a setting is doable, it's just not in the code yet.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-21-2016, 01:09 AM
OK. I can live with that.

Thanks for checking it!

Artur Sudnik