Current time: 12-13-2017, 12:10 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From C F A F F F to A A A A A A in 6 weeks
08-07-2012, 10:53 AM
RE: From C F A F F F to A A A A A A in 6 weeks
Pat, you are right, AdSense was not really slowing down the rendering of the "real" content of my pages. When I opened a page, the text and images loaded instantly, and then, a fraction of a second later, AdSense appeared.

But I will run the site ad-free a bit longer. Eventually, I think I will move my ads a bit lower on the page. I used to keep a large ad unit right bellow the first post of a thread. I'm considering to move it bellow post #5 instead, to make the advertisements look a bit less obtrusive.

Marvin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2012, 09:12 PM
today i am install newrelic

but i am not see any change.... what i do ?

http://www.webpagetest.org/result/120925_PT_9KM/
09-26-2012, 05:25 AM
New Relic doesn't automatically "fix" anything. It gives you visibility into what is slow on the back-end so you can then go fix it. You should have a New Relic dashboard with all of the back-end data from your real visitors now that will tell you how much time is spent in the database and various back-end modules (along with the specific database queries).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-26-2012, 08:33 AM
(09-26-2012 05:25 AM)pmeenan Wrote:  New Relic doesn't automatically "fix" anything. It gives you visibility into what is slow on the back-end so you can then go fix it. You should have a New Relic dashboard with all of the back-end data from your real visitors now that will tell you how much time is spent in the database and various back-end modules (along with the specific database queries).

thanks for reply.

i am work first time on vps, not know what set ....

new relic show some info for few minut . after long time nothing show. i am read doc. its say i am not install any app. i am not expert. this reason waiting step by step guide.

i have social network site, script is http://www.phpfox.com. its basic css showing lots error, & company say he right .... i am wrong.

thanks