WebPagetest Forums

Full Version: Are unix based Test Machines possible for testing with Chrome only?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok thanks - had more of a look.

ffmpeg is installed and working as far as I can see, from the install check page also showing green.
ffmpeg Installed (required for video): yes
ffmpeg 1.x Installed with fps, scale and decimate filters(required for mobile video): 1.2.3,fps,scale,decimate
imagemagick compare Installed (required for mobile video): NO (optional)
jpegtran Installed (required for JPEG Analysis): NO (optional)
exiftool Installed (required for JPEG Analysis): NO (optional)

I have checked out the latest code, as of around yesterday.

the mpg is being copied back from the device
had a look at video/avi2frames.inc.php
If I change the name $outdir/img-%d.png then the images are being generated, but then deleted at some point later.
let me know if you have any thoughts, I will keep looking.

(12-09-2014 02:59 AM)pmeenan Wrote: [ -> ]No, sorry - that's from some legacy code that used a dedicated HDMI capture card. With android video capture should "just work" (as far as capture goes). The main thing that usually fails is extracting the video into a filmstrip on the server and that is usually because of a ffmpeg version problem (the server relies on an older version).

I just pushed a fix on friday that should work regardless of what version of ffmpeg is installed but assuming you're running older code you need to make sure it is a 1.x version.
Doesn't look like you have imagemagick installed:

Code:
imagemagick compare Installed (required for mobile video): NO

ffmpeg is used to extract the frames but then a bunch of processing is done with imagemagick which is why you see the behavior you are seeing.
given it says "required for mobile video" that makes a lot of sense!
tah-dah and it works. thanks

(12-09-2014 11:45 PM)pmeenan Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't look like you have imagemagick installed:

Code:
imagemagick compare Installed (required for mobile video): NO

ffmpeg is used to extract the frames but then a bunch of processing is done with imagemagick which is why you see the behavior you are seeing.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's