MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
WebPagetest Forums - IE sits at about:blank; log says "Timed out waiting for browser to start"

WebPagetest Forums

Full Version: IE sits at about:blank; log says "Timed out waiting for browser to start"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WptBHO extension is Enabled (32-bit)
CIEHook Object extension is Enabled (32-bit)

I'm only running wptdriver.exe at startup.

Combinations I have tried - (which may not be correct):
- wptdriver.exe & urlblast.exe at startup, with urlblast.ini & wptdriver.ini
- only wptdriver.exe at startup, with wptdriver.ini & urlblast.ini
I just wanted to update the thread with my issue.

When I downgraded IE11 to IE10, WPT worked fine. There is something definitely going on with IE11, which I'm not able to determine.
Any updates on this? For me too, IE 11 is the problem but our main target browser is IE 11
(02-26-2015 10:18 AM)waem445 Wrote: [ -> ]I just wanted to update the thread with my issue.

When I downgraded IE11 to IE10, WPT worked fine. There is something definitely going on with IE11, which I'm not able to determine.
Have you tried the latest wptdriver (you shouldn't use urlblast for IE 11 - it is deprecated and pretty crufty)? Here is the info on updating to the latest and greatest: https://sites.google.com/a/webpagetest.o...est-Agents
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's