MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
WebPagetest Forums - 403 When using Bulktest

WebPagetest Forums

Full Version: 403 When using Bulktest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Im getting 403's when testing via the php bulktest api, the same sites work ok via the gui.

API: http://52.11.187.148/result/150515_AX_7/

GUI: http://52.11.187.148/result/150515_WV_6/

The only things I have changed are urls.txt and added my API key to settings.inc I've also set the server to be 127.0.0.1 as I am running this on the web server.

I can wget this site from the server cli with no problems, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Sam
I've tested this from my local PC via the php api with the same results, here are the request headers for both results:

Working via GUI: http://52.11.187.148/result/150515_WV_6/1/details/

- Request 1: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/
URL: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/
Host: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk
IP: 190.98.130.170
Error/Status Code: 200
Client Port: 49216
Request Start: 0.355 s
Initial Connection: 34 ms
Time to First Byte: 265 ms
Content Download: 277 ms
Bytes In (downloaded): 38.9 KB
Bytes Out (uploaded): 0.4 KB
Request Headers:

GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk
Connection: keep-alive
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/42.0.2311.90 Safari/537.36 PTST/210
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, sdch
Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8
Response Headers:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
Content-Encoding: gzip
Content-Type: text/html;charset=UTF-8
Server: nginx
X-Cache-Hits: 2
X-Cacheable: YES
X-ProcessESI: yes
X-RemovedCookies: YES
X-Served-By: reg-cache1a.tm-aws.com
X-Varnish: 874910373 874904503
Content-Length: 39427
Cache-Control: max-age=4
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 12:22:06 GMT
Connection: keep-alive
Set-Cookie: stop_mobi=true; path=/
Vary: Accept-Encoding,User-Agent

============================================================================

Failing via API: http://52.11.187.148/result/150518_0Z_8/5/details/

- Request 1: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/
URL: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/
Host: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk
IP: 72.66.115.11
Error/Status Code: 403
Client Port: 49909
Request Start: 0.069 s
Initial Connection: 37 ms
Time to First Byte: 40 ms
Bytes In (downloaded): 0.4 KB
Bytes Out (uploaded): 0.4 KB
Request Headers:

GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk
X-Jpeg-Mode: 2
Connection: keep-alive
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/42.0.2311.90 Safari/537.36
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, sdch
Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8
Response Headers:

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Server: nginx/1.4.6 (Ubuntu)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 12:11:57 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Connection: keep-alive
Content-Encoding: gzip
there was a script parameter set in submit.php which was causing this, part of the example data i guess
Reference URL's