12-31-2015, 05:29 AM
- I'm looking at the metrics returned from the REST API in a JSON response. I'm noticing the sometimes a metric (such as score_cache) is "0", while other times it's "-1". In both cases the item could be cached.
- Every item under the "requests" array gives a "score_combine" of -1, but the overall score is 100. On this particular site, we load over 20 JS files on each page load, so we should fail that test pretty thoroughly!
- What is score_cookies? I would have thought it was similar to score_cdn (i.e. keeping static objects on a cookie-less domain).
- What is image_total and why is it 0?
- I know I can smush some of my images smaller, but image_savings is also 0.