WebPagetest Forums

Full Version: Issue with Test History on Private Instance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm having two issues loading the history of my recent tests in my private instance after upgrading to 3.0.

When I click Test History I only see the last test I ran, and it's incomplete.

http://mywpt.local/testlog.php?days=1&fi...nolimit=on

I have tried toggling the "Show tests from all users" as well as the "Do not limit..." options but I only see the last test I ran.

The second issue is that even with the last test, it doesn't have a URL next to it (there is no option to click the test URL).

I checked with the previous version on a separate WPT private instance and the issue doesn't exist - it works perfectly and as expected.

If I go to the results directory, i can see all the tests (in my case /results/17/01/24/...) so I'm confident they are being stored properly.

Any suggestions on how to have them show via testlog.php?

Attached is a screenshot of the issue.
Hi All,

Quick update (and this closes this issue), I was able to correct this by installing additional PHP7.0 modules. I'm not sure which one fixed it however (I think it was php-gettext).

In my case, to correct it, i reinstalled PHP7.0 by running this command:

Code:
apt-get install php7.0-mysql php7.0-zip php7.0-curl php7.0-gd php7.0-intl php-pear php-imagick php7.0-imap php7.0-mcrypt php-memcache php7.0-pspell php7.0-recode php7.0-sqlite3 php7.0-tidy php7.0-xmlrpc php7.0-xsl php7.0-mbstring php-gettext php-apcu
Hi All,

I found the root cause, you can fix this issue by installing the php7.0-mbstring module.

Command:

apt-get install php7.0-mbstring
Installing those dependencies solved a mysterious problem where tests were completing on the client but would never complete on the server. Thanks!
I had the same problem.
amars86's solution worked for me.
(01-31-2017 01:31 AM)marty90 Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same problem.
amars86's solution worked for me.
Had same problem as this last week, however, this solution didn't work for meSad
If you have empty history or new tests doesn't appear in test history: check file permissions for /logs directory. It should contain test logs for every test day. If you don't have this log files - fix permissions.
Reference URL's