WebPagetest Forums

Full Version: Error/Status Code: -2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
We have just setup new servers using EC2 instances. We use apache to proxypass through to node servers running express.js. Express is serving our static assets (until we setup a cdn), but I am noticing in webpagetest on a chrome agent, a lot of what seems to be failed attempts to load the assets?

https://www.webpagetest.org/result/17020...view_step1

From this one you can see request 6,7,8 are status code -2. What does this mean :|??
I noticed this randomly in Chrome's chrome://net-internals tab. I think webpage test is getting it from those requests:

Can see that the first appears to be trying to get it from cache and then fails, so continues. Maybe we're using a header that makes Chrome want to always retrieve every file from a cache first. Not too sure...

t=169 [st= 0] +REQUEST_ALIVE [dt=14]
t=170 [st= 1] DELEGATE_INFO [dt=0]
--> delegate_info = "NavigationResourceThrottle"
t=170 [st= 1] URL_REQUEST_DELEGATE [dt=0]
t=170 [st= 1] URL_REQUEST_START_JOB [dt=0]
--> load_flags = 37120 (MAIN_FRAME_DEPRECATED | MAYBE_USER_GESTURE | VERIFY_EV_CERT)
--> method = "GET"
--> priority = "HIGHEST"
--> url = "http://my-url.com.au/start"
t=170 [st= 1] +URL_REQUEST_START_JOB [dt=13]
--> load_flags = 37120 (MAIN_FRAME_DEPRECATED | MAYBE_USER_GESTURE | VERIFY_EV_CERT)
--> method = "GET"
--> priority = "HIGHEST"
--> url = "http://my-url.com.au/start"
t=170 [st= 1] URL_REQUEST_DELEGATE [dt=0]
t=170 [st= 1] HTTP_CACHE_GET_BACKEND [dt=0]
t=170 [st= 1] HTTP_CACHE_OPEN_ENTRY [dt=0]
--> net_error = -2 (ERR_FAILED)
t=170 [st= 1] HTTP_CACHE_CREATE_ENTRY [dt=0]
t=170 [st= 1] HTTP_CACHE_ADD_TO_ENTRY [dt=0]
t=170 [st= 1] +HTTP_STREAM_REQUEST [dt=11]
t=170 [st= 1] HTTP_STREAM_REQUEST_STARTED_JOB
--> source_dependency = 137123 (HTTP_STREAM_JOB)
t=181 [st=12] HTTP_STREAM_REQUEST_BOUND_TO_JOB
--> source_dependency = 137123 (HTTP_STREAM_JOB)
t=181 [st=12] -HTTP_STREAM_REQUEST
t=181 [st=12] +HTTP_TRANSACTION_SEND_REQUEST [dt=0]
t=181 [st=12] HTTP_TRANSACTION_SEND_REQUEST_HEADERS
--> GET /start HTTP/1.1
Host: my-url.com.au
Connection: keep-alive
Upgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/56.0.2924.87 Safari/537.36
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, sdch
Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8
t=181 [st=12] -HTTP_TRANSACTION_SEND_REQUEST
t=181 [st=12] +HTTP_TRANSACTION_READ_HEADERS [dt=2]
t=181 [st=12] HTTP_STREAM_PARSER_READ_HEADERS [dt=2]
--> net_error = -101 (ERR_CONNECTION_RESET)
t=183 [st=14] -HTTP_TRANSACTION_READ_HEADERS
--> net_error = -101 (ERR_CONNECTION_RESET)
t=183 [st=14] -URL_REQUEST_START_JOB
--> net_error = -101 (ERR_CONNECTION_RESET)
t=183 [st=14] URL_REQUEST_DELEGATE [dt=0]
t=183 [st=14] -REQUEST_ALIVE
--> net_error = -101 (ERR_CONNECTION_RESET)
Reference URL's