WebPagetest Forums

Full Version: Tests are not getting distributed to agents in a location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow WPTeers,

We have an internal instance running v17.12.0.402 on the WPT server and just upgraded our agents from v17.12.0.402 to v18.10.

We have 4 agents under a location called 'us-west-prod'. They are all Windows 10 VMs hosted in AWS. Our WPT server is also hosted in AWS. Before upgrading the agents to 18.10, when I sent 4 requests to 'runTest.php', I would see all 4 agents get "busy". However, now when I send the same 4 requests to 'runTest.php', only 1 agent gets work and the other 3 remain idle. It seems that my tests are all getting queued on that ONE agent. I can see all agents up and available in 'getTesters.php' and I can see a successful 200 response code in the terminal for the agents requesting work from the WPT server.

Craziest part is, that if I go to the WPT homepage and I execute tests from there (rather than from my integration), I DO in fact see the tests get load-balanced in the location and I see all 4 agents get busy.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,
-Edwin
Reference URL's