MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
WebPagetest Forums - Chrome page load time wrong

WebPagetest Forums

Full Version: Chrome page load time wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was testing a site on chrome... the repeat view showed load time as -2,147,483.648s... Some kind of bug in the experimental chrome agent...

That or ive somehow broken the space-time continuum Wink
Yeah, sorry, the error conditions aren't dealt with very gracefully right now. I see that happen when the chrome extension never gets the "complete" notification (which isn't necessarily tied to onLoad). I'll see if we can harden that up a bit and maybe poll the page to see if the navigation timing elements indicate that the page loaded.

Thanks,

-Pat
Yeah, sorry, that's at the top of my list to fix for Chrome. It seems to happen when the extension doesn't get notified that the page completed so the test times out. I haven't figured out a pattern for why it happens but I have a few ideas on how to work around it.

Hopefully I'll have an update to release this week that improves the situation.

Thanks,

-Pat
ok, I've beefed up the Chrome onLoad handling so hopefully it will be more reliable now. Let me know if you still see it acting up.

Thanks,

-Pat
Reference URL's