WebPagetest Forums
How to archive test result - Printable Version

+- WebPagetest Forums (https://www.webpagetest.org/forums)
+-- Forum: WebPagetest (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Private Instances (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: How to archive test result (/showthread.php?tid=13441)

How to archive test result - sadhikari - 12-13-2014 07:01 AM

Hi Patrick,

I would like to archive the test result into different disk or in network share. I found archive_dir and archive_days in settings.ini file. If I enable these two setting, will it start archiving the result automatically? Or is there something that should run in order to archive the result? Thanks in advance.

Thanks

RE: How to archive test result - pmeenan - 12-13-2014 07:02 AM

You should also schedule cli/archive.php to be run periodically in cron (eventually I'll have it run automatically but it's not yet).

RE: How to archive test result - sadhikari - 12-13-2014 08:33 AM

Thank you Patrick. Running cli/arichive.php successfully archived the result. However, when I tried to access the archived result, it is showing "Test Not Found" message. It seems like it is not retrieving the requested result from archive directory. Do I need to configure any other thing so that it can retrieve data successfully from archive folder?

RE: How to archive test result - pmeenan - 12-13-2014 08:44 AM

Maybe check and make sure unzip is available on the command-line but otherwise it should just work.

Also check the user that was run for the cron job. If it was different from the web user there might be a permissions problem with the archive files.