WebPagetest Forums
What is the best way to get/read the filmstrip view results - Printable Version

+- WebPagetest Forums (https://www.webpagetest.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Web Performance (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discuss Test Results (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: What is the best way to get/read the filmstrip view results (/showthread.php?tid=15324)

What is the best way to get/read the filmstrip view results - kr.vivekanandan@gmail.com - 04-09-2018 07:33 PM

Hi Geeks,
We need to read filmstrip view results in either csv/json format but currently there was no option, Can I read it from html DOM or any other best approaches to read?

Thanks,
Vivekanandan

RE: What is the best way to get/read the filmstrip view results - pmeenan - 04-10-2018 12:55 AM

What in the filmstrip view do you need? Everything it uses should be available in the regular jsonResult.php?text=<xxx> interface. The regular JSON test data should have all of the video frames and paths (as well as all of the metrics).

RE: What is the best way to get/read the filmstrip view results - kr.vivekanandan@gmail.com - 04-10-2018 10:15 PM

Many Thanks, I want the video frames loading sec and percentages of load.

RE: What is the best way to get/read the filmstrip view results - pmeenan - 04-11-2018 02:41 AM

(04-10-2018 10:15 PM)kr.vivekanandan@gmail.com Wrote:  Many Thanks, I want the video frames loading sec and percentages of load.

Those are all in the standard JSON response for the test.