MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
basic authentication - firefox, chrome for location frankfurt, germany
Current time: 09-28-2020, 07:21 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
08-03-2012, 05:15 AM
Hello guys,

first of all, I'd like to thank you for providing such a great service!
I do have a little question about doing performance tests on a password protected domain (basic authentication via htaccess).

The test only includes the location "Frankfurt, Germany" for the browsers IE8, IE9, Chrome and Firefox. Given the correct login data in the "auth"-tab, only tests for both IE browsers pass successfully. Tests with Firefox and Chrome selected yield in a time out and only the authentication window is being captured / displayed. I'm not sure if that kind of functionality is limited to IE browsers only or if it's is a bug for the location itself.

Using Dallas as an alternative location, Firefox and Chrome are working with the identical settings and login information.

It would be awesome to have this great functionality also available for all browsers at this specific location.

Thank you so much for your help!

Cheers,
Dom
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
basic authentication - firefox, chrome for location frankfurt, germany - dom__dom - 08-03-2012 05:15 AM