Current time: 07-11-2020, 06:27 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timeout when testing my site on WPT
11-24-2013, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2013 03:36 PM by iSpeedLink.com.)
RE: Timeout when testing my site on WPT
When I say hack, I truly mean it is a hack job. I don't say it to be rude. To me, hack is a technical term.

By hack job I see it is clear the page was pieced together by scouring the Internet for solutions to various feature and thrown together in a discombobulated mess of a page. Kind of like the typical Word Press page. Hacked together.

I'm getting old. I've been involved in this stuff for over 30 years. I don't have enough time left in me to pussy foot around walking on egg shells trying not to hurt someone's feelings when I am making a genuine effort to help.

Try to cut me some slack. Oh. My disclaimer: If you ever find anything I write to be objectionable of offensive add a smiley face to the en of the sentence and re-read.

I have been misunderstood my entire life.

(11-22-2013 10:30 PM)robzilla Wrote:  
Quote:Designed by a Hack.

No need to be rude. Besides, this was solved months ago.

Really? Solved months ago? My comments were based on a battery of tests I ran on this page a couple of days ago. Although a simple View source was enough to see it was unequivocally a hack job.

See previous post on this topic for my explanation of a hack job.

Is there a politically correct name for hack job?

It may not come across very well but, please take my word for it , I am a nice guy. The written language has major limitations when it comes to getting a feel to the intent.

To me hack is a technical term.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Timeout when testing my site on WPT - iSpeedLink.com - 11-24-2013 03:27 PM