Current time: 03-02-2021, 06:47 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Sorry, that test location already has too many tests pending" - but not running any
10-09-2020, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2020 05:26 AM by dimension85.)
RE: "Sorry, that test location already has too many tests pending" - but not running any
I have had the same issue arise, but changed nothing. Tests were running on pre-determined schedule and now they the server just returns this error. The problem is persistent after a reboot so am at a loss as to what has happened.

I have changed nothing Basically my private instance is now down and some real help as to how to fix this would be appreciated

Update after some investigation - resolved

Ok - so relying on WPT issued messages may not be a good thing. The basic message states that the location is already running too many tests, but this is just a default message that is issued if the test cannot be added. A quick look in the logs shows that the server was space constrained so a quick delete of the previous results followed by another reboot has cleared this condition.
Hope this helps others as a potential check if you come across the same message.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Sorry, that test location already has too many tests pending" - but not running any - dimension85 - 10-09-2020 04:54 AM