Current time: 02-21-2018, 05:43 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video unavailable from windows agent running wptagent
01-10-2018, 12:51 PM
Bug Video unavailable from windows agent running wptagent
I have a Windows server running wptagent and it seems to be mostly working. My test results show a screenshot, they have the waterfall chart and almost all of the data that we are interested in. However the speed index and the video (I've learned they are related) are missing. I've spent a lot of time reading the debug output from wptagent and I'm not seeing any errors related to recording video. I even spent time digging into the python code to copy some of the assets onto the Desktop so I can inspect the contents. The results.zip file does not have any video in it. ffmpeg appears to be running fine. When I manually run the same ffmpeg command that is run by wptagent I can save an mp4 video recording of the screen without any issues.

At this point I don't know if the issue is on the windows agent or if it is the web server. Since the results.zip file did not contain a video I assume that it is the windows agent.

I'm not sure where else to look at this point. I'm semi-familiar with the python code but not enough to pin point where the issue is happening.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Video unavailable from windows agent running wptagent - toddsurfs - 01-10-2018 12:51 PM