Current time: 03-19-2019, 03:38 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www.mydomain.com vs www.mydomain.com/index.html
07-12-2018, 02:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2018 02:15 AM by M_Lyons10.)
RE: www.mydomain.com vs www.mydomain.com/index.html
I apologize for not including the actual domain. I got in trouble on another site for posting the actual domain (they claimed it was "advertising" as ridiculous as that is), so I didn't think I was supposed to do that...

The website is http://www.disasterblaster.com

I have also attached the WebPageTest report for both the disasterblaster.com and disasterblaster.com/index.html so that you can see what I'm talking about.

Please note that, while WebPageTest says that I do not have a CDN, I do have that set up, and have confirmed that with my host, so I'm not sure there. But I wanted to mention that in case it mattered.

I did already open a support ticket with my host about this, but I'm not sure what specifically to have them look at...

Thank you everyone for your responses to my issue. I appreciate the help and experience.

Oh, also to answer your question MachMetrics, I'm not using Cloudflare and I don't think I'm using anything similar. I don't believe I have anything like that enabled on my hosting package.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  disasterblaster.com - 07_11_18 12_03_20.pdf (Size: 176.37 KB / Downloads: 116)
.pdf  disasterblaster.com_index.html - 07_11_18 12_07_05.pdf (Size: 167.51 KB / Downloads: 114)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: www.mydomain.com vs www.mydomain.com/index.html - M_Lyons10 - 07-12-2018 02:12 AM