MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
iPhone testing still a bit screwey?
Current time: 04-04-2020, 10:25 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02-26-2020, 02:42 PM
I know there were some recent issues but from what I'd read, those looked to be addressed. That being said, I'm running into a rather odd issue when testing via one of the iPhone devices.

I haven't tried the iphone 8, but when testing using the iPhone 7 on two different sites (both on cloudflare), the results are...odd

https://webpagetest.org/result/200226_1H...aa72465a3/

The filmstrip and screengrab look accurate, but the timing is WAY off and the only resources that show as being loaded are images from the site in question and third party scripts such as Google Analytics scripts. No scripts from the origin site, no css, fonts, or html...just images.

Got the same result with two different sites. However running a test against them via the Dallas server, the results are as expected with all resources accounted for.

Any ideas?

My first thought was a firewall or WAF, but that doesn't seem to be likely since the filmstrip shows the site loading so it was obviously getting the proper resource files for the request.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
iPhone testing still a bit screwey? - platinumseo - 02-26-2020 02:42 PM