MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Page Speed and AdSense
Current time: 08-08-2020, 10:16 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Page Speed and AdSense
08-24-2010, 03:41 PM
Page Speed and AdSense
Hey Everyone,

I am trying to avoid inline JavaScript as much as I can. I am also trying to have all my JavaScript execute after the onload event takes place. I know Google stated in their TOS that publishers are not allowed to modify their code. I have a few questions about this:

#1 - Can Google Adsense be loaded asynchronously without violating their TOS? When it is synchronous and inline, it may delay the body onload event from occurring.

#2 - Can Google Adsense be placed into a function that is called after the body onload event takes place without violating their TOS?

#3 - Can Google Adsense JavaScript be placed into an external JS file without violating their TOS?

#4 - Can Google Adsense be placed into a frame (with no content) as long as the frame is part of a bigger page (with content) without violating their TOS? I am thinking the frame src value could be set once the body onload event occurs.

#5 - How do you increase your page speed when dealing with ad systems such as Google without violating any rules?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and / or information.

Sincerely,
Travis Walters
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Page Speed and AdSense - green-watch.org - 08-24-2010 03:41 PM
RE: Page Speed and AdSense - pmeenan - 08-24-2010, 09:12 PM
RE: Page Speed and AdSense - sajal - 08-25-2010, 01:49 AM
RE: Page Speed and AdSense - aaronpeters - 09-03-2010, 11:02 PM
RE: Page Speed and AdSense - sajal - 09-03-2010, 11:35 PM