MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
redirects confuse FF-measurements
Current time: 07-16-2020, 05:17 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
01-25-2012, 11:43 PM
Hi,
I am using wpt 2.5 (incl. agent-patch for Chrome/FF-agents) wth IE 8, Chrome 16 and FF 7-agents.

I have the following problems with my FF 7-measurements:

Many of my pages do redirects in different ways. Some pages are loaded from the onload-event of a wait-page, for example. The FF-results of these pages are getting into a mess: e.g. a search result-page shows a document complete-time of about 4 and a fully loaded-time of about 5.5 seconds, tested with IE 8. Same page tested with FF 7 shows a document complete-time of 0.1 and a fully loaded-time of about 3.5 seconds. The first html-request for the wait-page is measured for document loaded-time, apparently (see attachement).

I will try to integrate some end condition-commands in wpt-scripts like requiredRequest (with requests for static resources on the main page) but don' know whether that will change the measurements.

Do you have another idea to obtain comparable IE- and FF-measurements with pages incl. redirects?

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
redirects confuse FF-measurements - nilskuhn - 01-25-2012 11:43 PM