Current time: 11-16-2019, 12:21 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increased Fully Loaded Times in IE-10/11?
03-12-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Increased Fully Loaded Times in IE-10/11?
Yep, we're aware of those requests. They're man-in-the-middle related and our security developers assure us that they are not customer impacting from a page load standpoint. What are your thoughts on them? They seem to only appear in the waterfalls of a few of the above browsers so I'm not sure if they're called all the time.

Also, what was the reason/resolution for the gap between what's shown on the waterfalls and the FLT's? I'd like to have an understanding of the gap so I can share that information with my colleagues.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 04:00 AM
The FLT used to base the end point on the last activity it saw which could include events coming in from the browser after it completed processing requests (the timing of which I don't control). I changed it to base the reported time on the activity it actually reports rather than what it sees while testing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2014, 04:02 AM
As for the MITM checks, your security team is correct that they aren't necessarily end-user visible so if it's providing value to them then great. It's just annoying to look at when you look at waterfalls and see errors ;-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2014, 05:11 AM
Tell me about it! Thanks for your help Patrick.
Find all posts by this user