Current time: 09-18-2019, 05:08 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Test completed but failed. The test timed out waiting for the browser to start.
09-02-2014, 07:52 PM
The Test completed but failed. The test timed out waiting for the browser to start.
I gave connectivity=LAN in locations.ini. It seems to work now
In Chrome, I get this message
On the browser (wptdriver), when I submit a URL, I find
http://127.0.0.1:8888/blank.html on the URL tab and nothing loads.

Your help is much appreciated

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: The Test completed but failed. The test timed out waiting for the browser to start.
Same Here....!
11-04-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: The Test completed but failed. The test timed out waiting for the browser to start.
Can you check help->about and make sure you don't have the 64-bit version of Chrome installed? It will only work with 32-bit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Test completed but failed. The test timed out waiting for the browser to start
chrome browser --> help --> about --> just shows browser version ; doesn't show if its 32 or 64 bit. Guessing it means its 32 bit (for 64 bit it explicitly mentioned?).
11-17-2014, 07:32 PM
In what scenario, do I get this message?
11-18-2014, 06:15 AM
It's pretty much the catch-all message for when there is no data for a test but the test finished (or was timed out).
11-18-2014, 09:11 AM
I have the same problem. I'm guessing since I upgraded to Yosemite (Mac OS 10.10). Any solutions for getting 32-bit on Mac? I don't see the finder 32-bit option under get info anymore.
11-18-2014, 10:11 AM
Huh? The test agents run on Windows (at least the mainline desktop agents). The Node.js agent should work for either 32 or 64-bit but it doesn't get a lot of testing with desktop browsers, our main focus with it is Mobile.