Current time: 11-21-2019, 04:03 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error trying to test a page that requires authentication on chrome mobile
12-16-2014, 03:32 AM
Error trying to test a page that requires authentication on chrome mobile
Hey guys, first post! I'm having an error trying to test a page that requires authentication on chrome mobile. It only happens when I try to do the test on mobile. In other browsers (at least the ones that I've tried) is working fine. I set the url, on the auth menu i set the user and password and I got this error:

WPT script contains unsupported line[1]: navigate "mypagewitauthenticationmypagewitauthentication.com --- support is limited to: setDnsName H1 H2\n [overrideHost H1 H3]\n navigate H4

I've tried to script it but I got the same result:

Code:
navigate mypagewitauthenticationmypagewitauthentication.com
setHeader('Authorization','Basic ' + EncodingUtil.base64Encode('myusername' + ':' + 'mypassword'))

Result:

The test failed to run.
WPT script contains unsupported line[0]: navigate mypagewitauthenticationmypagewitauthentication.com --- support is limited to: setDnsName H1 H2\n [overrideHost H1 H3]\n navigate H4

Anyone have any idea of what's going on?

Thanks!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2014, 06:32 AM
RE: Error trying to test a page that requires authentication on chrome mobile
The mobile agents don't support scripting (and under the covers auth uses a script to set the headers). The only way (currently) to do it would be to use desktop chrome with mobile emulation enabled (in the chrome tab of advanced settings).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply