Current time: 06-16-2019, 09:28 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
login using username & password
11-03-2015, 04:53 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 05:38 AM by stephen28273.)
login using username & password
I am able to load URL and get the statistics. What i would like to do is to load URL and login to the test application (using username/pw)

i read some information concerning how to insert username/pw...but where is the code file located and how do I insert the code? how does it work?

NEED: load URL and login

stephen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: login using username & password
There are examples on the scripting page: https://sites.google.com/a/webpagetest.o.../scripting
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2015, 02:57 AM
Hi Patrick,
thank you. i also see that. but it was only for bits and pieces of code. it does not tell me where to insert that code, for webpagetest to work.

i don't understand how webpagetest logic works. where would you put the code so that it will execute? it says to run the script from menu by selecting the "run script". but i don't see any "run script" option on the webpagetest home page.
Find all posts by this user
11-10-2015, 10:02 AM
(11-10-2015 02:57 AM)stephen28273 Wrote:  Hi Patrick,
thank you. i also see that. but it was only for bits and pieces of code. it does not tell me where to insert that code, for webpagetest to work.

i don't understand how webpagetest logic works. where would you put the code so that it will execute? it says to run the script from menu by selecting the "run script". but i don't see any "run script" option on the webpagetest home page.

On the home page, under Advanced Settings, there is a "Script" tab. In that text box you can enter commands that will execute on your tests. Here's a screenshot of the script tab from the Using WPT book:

[Image: uwpt_0702.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user