Current time: 12-09-2019, 08:02 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Empty history list
10-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Empty history list
I've noticed a strange behavior of "History list" since upgraded my version of webpagetest from svn. Tests run properly, the results are being presented while testing and after finish, but can't see any results in history. Maybe there is an issue with RewriteRule, because from what I see the results subdirs format has changed and now their names are like md5 format.

Do other users have the same problem or am I alone?

Regards
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2010, 08:40 PM
RE: Empty history list
Sounds like you are running private tests (check the advanced settings). Private tests are hidden from the history and have random md5 test ID's (to make them non-guessable).

If you are logged in when you submit the tests then you should see your own private tests in the test history but that is the only way to see them (if you need to locate a specific test ping me offline and I can help you track it down).

Thanks,

-Pat
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2010, 12:37 AM
With a help from Pat the issue has been solved. The reason for this strange behavior was that log directory was missing.

Thank you very much
10-06-2010, 12:49 AM
Or maybe the code should create it automatically :-). I'll get that into the next release.

Thanks,

-Pat
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2010, 01:05 AM
(10-06-2010 12:49 AM)pmeenan Wrote:  Or maybe the code should create it automatically :-). I'll get that into the next release.

Thanks,

-Pat

Good idea! Alternatively any information about missing directories could be passed to logs? I had similar issues with wptmonitor failing to work because of missing "templates_c" directory. Fortunately as for this one I've found help in a text file in one of subdirectories.

Regards
Wojciech