MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
New Hosting - Init. Connect. & Download faster, but TTFB slower. Why?
Current time: 01-20-2021, 09:28 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
06-05-2011, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2011 12:17 AM by Marvin.)
I just moved from a VPS to another VPS at different hosting company in the hope to improve what was already good. However, at the moment the over all load time of a page is pretty much identical to what it used to be. What puzzles me a bit is why my TTFB is now slower when the Initial Connection, and also the Content Download, are both noticeably faster?

Any ideas as to why this is, and suggestions on how to address this, would be greatly appreciated.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| - URLJET
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| - SERVINT

Orange - Initial Connection (Now Faster)
Green - TTFB (Now Slower)
Blue - Content Download (Now Faster)
P.S. Gzip compression on both servers is likely identical as the compressed files have the same sizes.

Marvin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Hosting - Init. Connect. & Download faster, but TTFB slower. Why? - Marvin - 06-05-2011 11:55 PM